Animal Feeding Experiences Terms & Conditions
– All visitors enter into our enclosures at their own risk. There is a chance you will get bitten (especially at the penguins…they get a bit excited when they see food!)
– Minimum age 8 years old. Any minors must be accompanied by an adult who does not have to book an experience just an aquarium ticket they are just there to supervise.
– The meerkats are curious animals and the penguins are messy, so full length trousers must be worn and closed toed shoes.
– You might get dirty! The meerkats love to cover you in sand and the penguins might just poop on your shoes so don’t wear your Sunday best!
– Gloves are provided but the meerkats eat insects and the seals and penguins eat fish that you will be handling.
– Max two people per experience. – Penguins and seals are outside, dress for the weather.
– The meerkat enclosure has soft sand underfoot and involves stepping over rocks so people must be able bodied and sturdy on their feet.
– We recommend arriving 10mins before the booked time so you can meet the keeper at the enclosure to receive your introduction to the animals.